The Youth Employment Scheme to create opportunity for unemployed youth to gain employment experience and to develop skills and gain qualifications that can lead to ongoing employment.
We work with Training institutions, Employers and Job agencies to develop custom training and career development programs for youth to gain real experience in a real job. Our programs involve training; career couching, resume writing, interview skills, and other skills meet employer’s expectations.
Our Youth Employment programs will be a guide for youth job seeker to work out what types of jobs are out there and which ones are right for them.
There’s also information to plan and develop your career and take the steps to put that plan into action.
- Learn valuable new skills
- Meet inspiring mentors and Prospective Employers
- Develop Career path
- Career Planning Resources
- Employer Contacts
- A guide for Life after Tertiary study
- Employability Skills
- How to find a job
- Finding Mentor
- Applying for Jobs
- Job Interview Skills
- Volunteering & Work Experience
- Starting your own business
- Apprenticeships & Traineeships