Pledge to Restore mission is to engage in activities that directly improve poverty elimination, cure, hope, education, community development, youth empowerment and village enterprise for the community needing help.
Every person has the opportunity to reach out for help to fulfill his/her purpose of life and by unleashing their potential will encourage sustainable community development for future generations.
Upholding the dignity and human rights of every individual Dealing truthfully, honestly and transparently at all times Supporting communities to help themselves Undertaking activities that address the needs and interests identified by the people with whom we are working Being accountable to all our development partners Operating with a spirit of collaboration in achieving common objectives
Maximizing the impact of donor contributions Respecting the environment Providing challenging, supportive and safe work environments where people can improve their skills and knowledge
Values encompass our whole organisation – whatever we do will always be guided by our values. Our Values act as an internal guidance for our functions. The values that are important to our organisation are reflected in everything we undertake – how we manage volunteers, treat our sponsors, stakeholders and the quality of the service we provide to those in need.
In ethics, value denotes something’s degree of importance, with the aim of determining what action of life is best, makes significance positive impact in community. It deals with right conduct and good life, in the sense that a highly, or at least relatively highly, valuable action may be regarded as ethically “good”
Our organisations also have a series of values that relate to our social aims – those that drive the work that we do. These might include:
• Honour and respect individuals, organisations, partners and volunteers their time, sharing ideas and their efforts towards making difference in our communities.
• Integrity and honesty in dealing with all members of the community.
• Respect for the rights, differences, and dignity of others.
• Maintain Open and Transparency communication with all our members and partners.
• Caring for local community and concern for the environment
• Creating opportunities for disadvantaged people
• Giving back community donation back into meeting social aims