Disability Support service
Disability Support Service
People with disability in North and East of Sri Lanka are frequently subject to treatment that may constitute inhuman, ill-treatment, violence and abuse, long-term neglect of basic human needs, and painful and degrading behaviour modification techniques and practices’.
Programs enable differently able people to take care of their future. We provide a wide range of tailored, flexible and quality services such as;
- Life skills: help build everyday life skills to support more independence, confidence and control.
- Positive behaviour support: specialized support for children and adults with behaviours of concern.
- Job skills & Employment pathways: training differently able people to find self-employment opportunities.
- Personal care and hygiene support
- Physiotherapy: by engaging experienced professionals, ensuring that the needy people live insecure condition, access the severity of their condition and provide treatment aimed at restoring their strength, balance and mobility
- Promotes equal opportunities to take part in the sport and recreation activities